Instagram

Saturday, August 22, 2015

CREATIVE


"I am creative, for God has given me talents and abilities."

I can accomplish great things, for God has given me special talents and abilities. However, I choose to express my creativity, I have confidence that I will succeed.

Just as I can use my creativity to make a material object, so can I create a positive, spirit-filled climate around me. By focusing my thoughts on my ability to communicate effectively with others, I help create a friendly, harmonious environment.

I do not compare my talents to those of others, considering others to be more talented than I am. I am talented in my own way, just as others are talented in their own ways. God gives each of us talents and abilities, and I use mine creatively.

"They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in its season, and their leaves do not wither."

- Psalm 1:3


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers