Instagram

Friday, August 21, 2015

Dharma for Artha and Kama for Moksha


The arena of life is raised on four pillars : Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.  They sustain and support.  When the arena loses two and struggles to stand on the remaining two, namely, artha and kama, naturally, anxiety, pretence, grief and greed afflict mankind.  Each pillar must cooperate and complement the parts that the other three play.  Dharma must sublimate artha, that is to say, through moral means alone should the means of living be obtained.  Artha must be won through dharma and used in dharma.  Kama must be primarily for moksha; that is to say, desire must be directed to liberation from bondage, not to the forging of new chains or the addition of further links in the chain of birth and death.  The first of four, dharma, must interpenetrate and strengthen the next two, so that truth may be attained.  Devoid of the first and the last, mankind is reduced to the level of beasts and birds.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers