Instagram

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Do Your Duty without the Sense of Doership


Engage yourselves in your duties as intelligently and as devotedly as you can; but carry out your duties as if they are acts of worship offered to God, leaving the fruits of those acts to His Will, Grace, His compassion.  Do not be affected when the results you anticipate are not produced; do not anticipate at all, but leave it to Him.  He gave you the time, the space, the cause, the material, the idea, the skill, the chance, the fortune, and you did but little of your own.  So, why should you feel as if you are the doer?  Do your duty as a sincere sadhana.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers