Instagram

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Foster Social Virtues of Tolerance and Cordiality


Man has to recognise the indebtedness to society and his duty towards it; this is the best way to solve the troubles of the day.  Attention is paid only to arguments and counter-arguments, propositions and oppositions, plans and programmes; the aim of the ego-centred is more to win a verbal victory than achieve a valid target.  No attempt is made to foster the social virtues of honesty, tolerance and cordiality.  Society is the expression of Divinity in manifold phases, with its love, its ardour, its eagerness to comfort and console.  A chance conglomeration of humans does not become a society.  It has to be welded into a unit by the consciousness of kinship in God, by the sharing of each other's joys and sorrows, and the cultivation of samarasa, sympathy.  The individual has to manifest through word and deed, the ananda inherent in him and in society.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers