Instagram

Friday, August 28, 2015

POSSIBILITY


"As a creation of God, I am enriched with potential and possibility."


Perhaps I feel that in some relationship, job, or situation, I am capable of giving more and being more.

I accept this feeling as something positive - an inner urging to claim and experience the great untapped potential that is within me. I can do more and be more. I do not have to settle for less, for as a creation of God, I am always in the process of becoming more.

Each day I am moving forward to become something greater than I have ever been in the past. No matter what my age, I am never finished growing. Me development is real and ongoing - moment to moment, day to day, year to year.

I am a creation of God, and God has created me as one who is enriched with potential and possibility.


"My Father is still working, and I also am working."
- John 5:17



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers