Instagram

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Realization of Atmic Unity alone ensures Divine Love


Natural resources and wealth are now being misused for the boosting of one's ego.  But, when the atomic unity is realised, they will promote the new way of life through love.  What is now 'mercy' or legally enforced mutual 'help' will then be transformed into 'Divine Love' that can effectively purify the recipient and the giver.  This consummation is beyond the region of common politics, ethics or economics.  They cannot transform the receiver and thrill the giver, however much they attempt to equalise.  They do not have the appeal and they have no power to sustain.  The equality they establish will be haunted by a shadow, the shadow of the ego.  This shadow can disappear only when identity as One is known and felt.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers