Instagram

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Speak Beautifully


When darkness closes in
and words fail,
’speak beautifully to people’.

When the sun rises
and spring returns,
’speak beautifully to people’.

When human frailty
becomes as heavy as iron,
’speak beautifully to people’.

When love’s embrace
lifts us towards the sky,
’speak beautifully to people’.

Beauty lies within the heart,
truth within the soul
and joy within the ears that hear.

* - this refers to a passage from the Quran which says 'And speak beautifully to people'


- Abdur Rahman -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers