Instagram

Sunday, August 30, 2015

STAND BY ME


"God will always stand by me."

God, I am Your beloved child, so I know that You will never forsake me. You will stand by me even if others have turned their backs on me. You love me unconditionally. You know what I have gone through and assure me that I did the best I knew how to do at the time.


You know my deepest thoughts and desires, and You love me. You are always ready to listen to me and guide me. At times I have been too distracted to listen, to even know that You are there with me, but You have never left me nor given up on me.

I am Your child - a creation of life and love. You let me know that there is no one else exactly like me. You love me with a love that knows no bounds. In a gentle whisper of assurance, You tell me that You will always stand by me.


"The Lord will not forsake his people."
- Psalm 94:14



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers