Instagram

Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Real Source of Ananda is Within


Many people consider all acts of worship, puja, etc., as 'His' and all sets of earning and spending as 'Mine'.  But, this is a mistake.  All acts are 'His'.  There is no such distinction as Manavakarma and Madhavakarma; all karma leads you towards Madhava or away from Him.  For example, you say that you fall ill, that you are in good health, etc.  That is because you feel that the body is 'you', whereas you are really only the Atma, with the five sheaths which you have superimposed on it.  This is the result of the system of education now prevalent which teaches that the ananda one derives from the senses is all the ananda that one can get, that one needs get.  It does not disclose to the individual the eternal source of ananda that he has within himself.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers