Instagram

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Be a Moving Temple


A temple where God is adored as a living entity is as the heart to an individual.  It is said that you should not sleep in a village where there is no temple; for, the people there are sure to be so ungodly that your life is in danger amidst such unbelievers.  God is the guardian, the corrector, the admonisher, the saviour; so, people must get into the habit of calling on Him as a living Presence.  The temple helps soften the hearts; it instils the virtues of compassion and charity.  Greed and cruelty will spread in an atmosphere that has no devotion and adoration to God.  Make yourselves into moving temples.  Become aware of the God that resides in you.  It is He who protects you, prevents you from falling a prey to pernicious propensities.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers