Instagram

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Both Individual and Society need Spiritual Illumination


You are aware that at the present day, both in India and outside, there is a wave of spiritual discontent surging in thousands of hearts and as a consequence, we have eager groups who give up everything worldly and seek God and godly preceptors.  But many do believe that this search concerns only the individual and that society need not get involved in their yearning or their endeavours.  This is as foolish as saying that one need not worry about the darkness prevailing outside the walls of his residence.  The individual and society are intertwined inextricably.  There must be illumination for both.  Ananda must surge out of the individual and fill the lake of society, and from thence, stream into the ocean of grace.  Society is just a name for a group of individuals; but it has no corporal body.  Individuals are the limbs that nourish and support the 'corpus' called society.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers