Instagram

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Foster Love by ridding Hatred, Jealousy and Anger


The supreme message of the life of Krishna is the uniqueness of the Prema Tattwa (love principle).  This message is all that the world needs.  Krishna was the embodiment of love.  This love can be understood only through love.  It is strong, brilliant and unbreakable like diamond.  It is extremely precious.  If you want to secure such divine love, your love (for God) must be equally strong.  You can cut diamond only with diamond.  Love begets love.  Hatred can only beget hatred.  Jealousy begets jealousy.  Anger breeds anger.  Therefore, if you want to foster love, you have to rid of hatred, jealousy and anger.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers