Instagram

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

From Iham to Param


The stage of life, the status in society, the profession, the company into which you are ushered, the recreation you like - all these are to be used by you for cleansing the inner mirror, so that God may be reflected clearly therein.  Grihasthaasrama is the step in the ladder of God-realization.  You do not settle down on a step, or stay on a rung, or build a home on a bridge.  Move on, climb ahead, cross over, towards the goal of God.  From iham, you proceed to param; through the practice of the dharma (code of disciplinary rules), pertaining to life in the world as a member of the human community, you transcend it and earn the right and the qualification to know about the dharma of the beyond, the nature and glory of the Divine.  Ihadharma gives ananda; but paradharma reveals to you the source of ananda and merges you in the Source.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers