Instagram

Friday, September 18, 2015

GOD'S GIFTS


"In silence with God, I receive the gifts of peace, guidance, and healing."


I gently close the door to all outer distractions and meet with God in the silence of my being. In the silence, I have a renewed awareness of God and God's gifts for me.

In silence, I receive the gift of peace and accept it into my life now. Peace is the cup I hold forth to be filled with all the blessings I am prepared to receive.

In silence, I receive the gift of guidance. It fills me, surrounds me, and lights my way. I go forth, living and walking in God's wonderful revealing light.

In silence, I receive the gift of healing. Healing springs forth from deep within me now. I am whole, well, and strong.

In silence, I claim God's gifts to me and say, "Thank You, God, for peace, guidance, and healing."


"But whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret."
- Matthew 6:6


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers