Instagram

Thursday, September 10, 2015

HEALING ENERGY


"I am immersed in the healing, purifying light of God."

As I close my eyes, I begin to visualize myself aglow with life. God's healing energy is in every atom and cell of my body. I am immersed in healing, purifying light.


If there is an area of special need, I focus my attention on it and know that God's healing energy is doing its special work there.

I let go of any concern and trust the divine activity within that heals me and keeps me well and whole. I relax and let God's healing light renew me in mind and body.

God guides me on the path of health and healing, and I visualize this same healing energy working within my loved ones. No matter what the need, God's healing energy is greater.

In God's loving care, I am charged with new life.


"Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly."
- Isaiah 58:8



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers