Instagram

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I AM


" I am well and healthy; I am strong and whole."


I AM is a powerful affirmation, for it proclaims the truth of my spiritual identity, which is the spirit of God within. I speak the words I AM, knowing that they bless whatever I connect them with.

I AM statements are founded on divine principle. When I affirm : I am well and healthy; I am strong and whole, I am declaring the truth about me - that I was created to live a life of health and well-being, strength and wholeness.

Because the cells of my body contain divine life and intelligence, they respond to powerful, life-affirming thoughts and statements.

The words I AM unite me in thought, word, and action with the health, prosperity, and understanding of God.


"God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.'
He said further, 'Thus you shall say to the Israelites, "I AM has sent me to you." ' "
- Exodus 3:14



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers