Instagram

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Judge from the Surroundings


The mental make-up of a person can be judged from the way in which he maintains his immediate surroundings.  For example, a person whose room is full of pictures of his relatives, friends, and political leaders can at once be understood to be one dominated by rajoguna.  He is one who attaches undue importance to human relationships and adores worldly power and pelf, ignoring God.  Similarly, if the room is full of ugly and obscene pictures, the individual is essentially thamasic in nature.  Both these categories of men are unfit to practice the sacred path of meditation.  A third category of men who have pictures of God and holy men adorning the walls of their rooms, converting their room into shrines, as it were, are the sattwic people, the people who are rightfully qualified to undertake meditation.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers