Instagram

Monday, September 14, 2015

Love and Serve All as Embodiments of God


Struggle to realise the Atma, to visualise God; even failure in this struggle is noble, than success in other worldly attempts.  The buffalo has horns; the elephant has tusks.  But, what a difference!  To live in the body with God, is the life of man.  The dull activity hating thamasic persons cling to the ego and to kith and kin; their love is limited to those.  The raja sic, active, passionate persons seek to earn power and prestige and love only those who will contribute to those.  But the sattwic, the pure, the good, the equanimity-filled, love all as embodiments of God and engage themselves in humble service.  Pundarika was one such.  He was massaging the feet of his old parents when God appeared before him.  He did not interrupt the service, for he was serving the same God in his mother.  Tukaram declared to Pundarika that it was God who had manifested before him; but Pundarika did not waver.  He asked God to wait for a while until he had finished the service of God that he had started.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers