Instagram

Friday, September 4, 2015

LOVE


"The love of God enfolds me."

God loves me in this very moment, just as I am. I do not have to change myself or perform some special task in order to earn divine love, for as God's child, I am loved freely and completely.


God's love for me is always present regardless of circumstances. Therefore, my actions in the past cannot deprive me of God's love. Through God's infinite love for me, I am continually nourished and encouraged to do better. The past is over, and God upholds me in doing my best right now.

God's love surrounds and enfolds me, uplifting me at all times. I am one with God's love, and it flows through me like a cleansing stream, healing past hurts and carrying me forward with great confidence. Enfolded in God's love, I am at peace.


"God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us."
- Romans 5:5



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers