Instagram

Sunday, September 20, 2015

MY BELIEF IN GOD


"Through my unwavering belief in God, I am filled with faith and joy."


My heart is filled with a joy that comes from knowing that I am a beloved child of God. Because I believe in the inexhaustible power of God, I live a happy, joy-filled life. I am continually blessed every minute of every day.

I believe that I am more than just a physical body. I am a spiritual being, filled with divine ideas. I know that if I believe that I am capable of doing something, I can do it!

I am able to face any situation with confidence, for Jesus promised, "All things can be done for the one who believes." Whatever my needs might be - health, prosperity, employment - God is guiding me to the fulfillment of these and all other needs. What a wonderful feeling it is to know that God is always here for me!

Daily I affirm : Through my unwavering belief in God, I am filled with faith and joy.


"Lord, I believe."
- John 9:38


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers