Instagram

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Nature of True Friendship


Heart must understand heart, heart must be drawn to heart, if friendship must last.  Friendship must bind two hearts and affect both of them beneficially, whatever may happen to either - loss or gain, pain or pleasure, good fortune or bad.  The bond must survive all the blows of fate and be unaffected by time, place and circumstance.  Each must correct the other; for each must welcome criticism and comment from the other; for each knows that they come from sympathy and love.  Each must be vigilant that the other does not slide from the ideal, that the others does not cultivate habits that are deleterious or hide thoughts and plans that are productive of evil.  The honour of each is in the safekeeping of the other.  Each trusts the other and places reliance on the other's watchful love.  Only those deserve the name - friends - who help in uplifting life, cleansing ideals, elevating emotions and strengthening resolves.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers