Instagram

Monday, September 14, 2015

Sacred Mantra



Sitting in the Lotus
Upon a petal
Drifting in calming waters
I chant
Sacred mantras


Vibrations
Emanate effortlessly
Along the streams of sound
Causing neither wave nor ripple



The absence of sound 
Holds rhythmic tones
That causes life to exist
In dry bones



Om dances to the quiet melody
Of my sacred chants
And Buddha blesses me
With the wind of his passing palm



I ate wisdom with the ancients
In a calm typhoon with Nichiren
I met Buddha
In the peaceful sky with the 12 apostles
I met Jesus
In a cloud with nineteen Khalifaahs 
I met Muhammad



We had metaphysical discourse
And we all laughed heartily like old friends
drunk with green tea and jasmine



I witnessed the rise and fall of civilizations
The treachery of men
And the slaughter of people
My heart was heavy
But my spirit was at peace
These evolutions of chaos
Carried me ever closer 
To NIRVANA



Sitting in the Lotus
Upon a petal
Drifting in calming waters
I chant
Sacred mantras
- Author Unknown -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers