Instagram

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Sai Trinity


When He was asked, in what form the next advent would take place, Shirdi Baba told Abdul Baba alone : "I will give darshan in the name of Sathya for upholding Truth."  That is the present advent.  The two bodies are different, but the Divinity is one.  The first advent was for revealing Divinity.  The second advent is to awaken the Divinity (in human beings).  The next advent is for propagating Divinity.  The three Sais are : Shirdi Sai, Sathya Sai and Prema Sai.  The reason for relating all this is that today happens to be the birthday of Shirdi Baba.  Baba attained Samadhi in 1918.  Bodies are transient.  These vestures are assumed only for the sake of devotees.  Unless the Divine comes with a form, no one can develop faith in the Formless.  The Divine in human form is the preparation for comprehending the formless absolute.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers