Instagram

Monday, September 21, 2015

Visualise Unity in Diversity


A country needs an ideal as a human body requires recoupment.  Body is an assembly of various organs.  No single organ can constitute a body.  When the various organs get separated, the human body gets weakened and even loses its existence.  Similarly, if a nation is split up into different parts, it gets disintegrated.  There may be different states in a nation but there should be a feeling of 'one nation' throughout the country.  We should develop a habit of visualising unity in diversity and not diversity in the unity that is divine.  God is everywhere and in everyone.  The whole universe is inhabited by Him.  One should find God in every object.  These are the ideals we find in our scriptures.  There are bulbs of different colours and their voltage also differs, but whatever the colour and whatever the voltage, the current that flows is the same.  This kind of thinking is highly essential today.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers