Instagram

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

ZEST FOR LIVING


"I am a spiritual being, vibrant and alive."


My vibrant zest for living has more to do with my attitude, outlook, and approach to life than the number of years that I have lived.

I do not associate my age or experience with my worth or abilities - whether I am too young or too old. Instead, I focus my attention on being a living expression of the eternal life and spirit of God. I am a spiritual being - wise, vibrant, and radiant.

Keenness of mind is a blessing for all who keep attuned to the spirit of God. I stay attuned to God in thought and prayer. By being receptive to God, I keep a fresh, positive outlook on life.

I am filled with a sense of the newness of life that is increasingly more evident through the power of God's spirit within me.

I am vibrantly and creatively alive!


"Take hold of the life that really is life."
- 1 Timothy 6:19


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers