Instagram

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Acquire Jnana lest Your Senses may Mislead


Life is one long ordeal.  Remember this even when things seem quite exhilarating.  Any moment, the road may turn into a morass, the sky may darken, and fortune fail.  Earn the sword of jnana to rend asunder the veil of maya.  While on the pilgrimage to the goal, discriminate between the real and the unreal.  If the eye does not help you to visualise God in every object it sees, it is far better to be blind.  If your ear drags you into filthy cacophony, it is far better to be deaf.  The senses should not be encouraged to plunge you into the sensual.  They must serve your real interests and sublimate your appetites.  They must help you to merge in God.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers