Instagram

Friday, October 30, 2015

Ash symbolises the Immutable


What greater offering can you give God than the ash, signifying your triumph over tantalising desire, the burning of the weeds of lust, anger, greed, attachment, pride and hatred.  Ash is the ultimate condition of things; it cannot undergo any further change.  Ash cannot fade as flowers do; it does not dry and disappear or get soiled and unpotable as water does in a day or two; it will not get discoloured as leaves do in a few hours;  Ash is ash forever and ever.  Purity once won can be maintained as 'pure' for whole life.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers