Instagram

Monday, October 26, 2015

CAREGIVER


"God bless the caregivers of our world with strength, courage and love."

Thank God there are people who provide for the care and well-being of others. And perhaps I know and am praying with caring people who give much-needed service and attention to me or my loved ones. All around the world, people - professionals, family, and friends - are helping hands.


Caring for others day after day requires that a person be responsible, compassionate, and, most important, loving. God is working through caregivers and providing them with the faith, assurance, and wisdom to meet all situations.

I extend my love and blessings to the caregivers I know and to the caregivers of the world by affirming this prayer : God blesses all caregivers with the strength and courage needed to care for others.


"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?'
And I said, 'Here am I; send me!' "
- Isaiah 6:8


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers