Instagram

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cross the Sea of Life with God's Grace


What you need to cross the sea of life is the bark of bhakti, of assurance of grace, or surrender to His Will.  Throw off all burdens, become light and you can trip across with one step on one crest and another on the next.  God will take you through.  I ask only that you turn to Me when your mind drags you into grief or pride or envy.  Bring Me the depths of your mind, no matter how grotesque, how cruelly ravaged by doubts or disappointments.  I know how to treat them.  I will not reject you.  I am your mother.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers