Instagram

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

DIVINE EXPRESSION


"I am an expression of God in my world."


When I think about who I am, do I most often think of my human personality and characteristics? True, they are a part of me, but there is something much greater in me.

I am a spiritual being, for God's spirit is within me. When I truly see myself as an expression of God in my world, I will allow my divine nature to shine forth with brilliance in everything I do.

Because I am in tune with God, I draw on inner resources and know true fulfillment in whatever I do. All things do work together to bring about what is best for me and for everyone around me.

I am an expression of God in my world. As an expression of God in the world, I can lead the way to a new day filled with wonderful blessings.


" 'In him we live and move and have our being';
as even some of your own poets have said,
'For we too are his offspring.' "
- Acts 17:28


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers