Instagram

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

GOD IN CHARGE


"God goes with me and gently guides me through every experience."


Does it seem that I have no control over some of the situations in my life? I remain calm, for I know that I don't need to be in control because God is in charge.

God is with me wherever I go and gently guides me. In every situation, there is a right and fair outcome for all concerned. I affirm this truth no matter what the appearances may be.

I have faith that God is bringing together and including me in a divine plan. Looking at my experiences with faith helps me to recognize and act on the right guidance. As I affirm that God is everywhere present, I accept the blessings that are everywhere present and give thanks for them. Because my words and actions are God-directed, they help create an atmosphere of harmony and love.


"Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace -
in peace because they trust in you."
- Isaiah 26:3


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers