Instagram

Friday, October 16, 2015

HEART BLESSING


"My heart is filled with the love of God."

Today and every day, I bless my heart as I give thanks for the wonderful work that it does.


I focus my thoughts on the power and efficiency of my heart. Continuing to beat in perfect rhythm, my heart supplies my body with the nourishment and oxygen it needs.

The heart is a symbol of love, and rightly so, for divine love flows in and through my heart and radiates throughout my body. The love of God strengthens my heart, and I feel unburdened and free of doubt, worry, or fear.

I bless my heart and know that it constantly beats with faith and love, carrying life and energy to every cell of my body. Tension and stress are released, and I relax so that my heart can continue to function at its full capacity.


"Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage."
- Psalm 27:14


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers