Instagram

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ignore the Fruit of Your Action


Do karma but do not hanker after the fruit.  Do not complain that you did not get public recognition for the donations you gave to some trust.  Fruits, whether good or bad, yourself have to consume; so the best means of liberating yourself from the consequences is to ignore the fruit and do karma for the sake of karma only.  You will not be burdened with either papa or puny if you act os.  If you crave for the profit, you will have to be prepared to accept the loss also.  If you construct a well where four roads meet expecting to get merit for slaking the thirst of men and cattle, you cannot shirk the demerit you will be credited  with when someone falls into it and gets drowned.  If you fan a person out of love, you can leave off when you must; but a punkawallah accepting wages has to continue whether he likes it or not.  Give up the desire for remuneration and you are free; accept it or ask for it and you get bound.  That is the secret of karmaphalathyaga.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers