Instagram

Monday, October 26, 2015

Learn Atmavidya to reach the Goal


When obstacles come, meet them with courage.  They harden you, make you tough.  The best way to get rid of weakness is to strike at the very tap root of the tree - the mistake that you are the body, with this name and this form, these senses, this intelligence and the this mind.  These are all the luggage you carry.  Don't you say, my nose, my mind, my hand, my reason, just as you say my book, my umbrella?  Who is this 'I' that calls these 'Mine'?  That is the real 'you'.  It was there when you were born, when you were sleeping, forgetful of all else, forgetful even of your body with all its equipment, internal and external.  That 'I' cannot be harmed; it does not change, it knows no death or birth.  Learn the discipline that makes you aware of this truth and you will be ever free and bold.  That is real vidya, the Atmavidya, which the sages have gathered for you.  The thousands who come to Puttaparthi are coming there for this precious wealth; you too must, one day or the other, learn this and save yourselves.  All men have to reach the goal, travelling along the path of wisdom.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers