Instagram

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Life's Journey is from Oneself to Oneself


Our life is a pilgrimage through day and night, through green valley and arid desert, through tears and smiles, through death and birth, through tomb and womb.  When the road ends and the goal is gained, the pilgrim realises that he has journeyed from only himself to himself and that, though the road was long and lonesome, the God that led him thereon was ever in him, around him, with him and beside him.  His yearning to merge in God was the yearning of the river for the sea.  He realises that he loves, since the God in him is love; he craves for harmony, since God is harmony; he seeks joy, since God is bliss; he thirsts for God, since he is composed of God and cannot exist without Him.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers