Instagram

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Listen to the Wise and Choose the Divine Path


Man loses his joy, his peace, his freedom by his own cleverness and craving.  He devises stratagems in order to escape being entrapped by others but he is trapped, nevertheless, by his own tactics to catch blindfolded in a dark room the black cat which is not there.  That is life, for most men.  They won't believe wise men when they warn or convey correct information.  In the Divine path, there is no chance of failure; it is a path in which every milestone is a monument for victory.  For it is the Path of Love.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers