Instagram

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Practice before you preach


The elders must set the example of viveka and vairagya.  If they run after sensory pleasure with feverish excitement, how can the younger generation be blamed for selfishness, greed and indiscipline?  The elders must practice the ideals they praise and preach and demonstrate in their lives that they have earned poise, contentment and real happiness.  The elders have spoiled the ancient road by neglect and wanton destruction, but they advise youth to march through it.  They are discovering the hoax and are insisting that you walk along it and give them the lead.  The responsibility of any person who holds forth an ideal is great, for he will be watched, tested and judged by all.  An Indian man has to feel this responsibility even more, for he is the heir of a precious culture which the world has admired for centuries.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers