Instagram

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sadhana can arouse Divine Consciousness for a High Level of Living


The ideal of a high standard of life, instead of high level of living has played havoc with human society.  A high level of living insists on morality, humility, detachment, compassion; so, the competitive greed for luxury and conspicuous consumption receives no encouragement.  Now, man is the slave of his desires; he finds himself helpless to conquer the thirst for pleasure and luxury; he is too weak to keep his nature under control; he does not know how to arouse the divine consciousness that is latent in him.  Mere moral practices or instructions cannot help you to achieve divine consciousness.  It can be done only by spiritual sadhana.  For it is a basic transformation.  It involves the elimination of the mind which is the arch-obstacle in the path.  Grace of God, if invoked and won can endow you with the power.  And the grace is available within you, awaiting the call.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers