Instagram

Sunday, October 4, 2015

SAFE TRAVEL


"Wherever I am, the loving arms of God enfold me."


Before I begin a journey, whether I am vacationing abroad or visiting a nearby friend, I silently take a moment to affirm : Dear God, I know that my way is made clear and that You will see me safely through this journey.

Whatever my destination, I know that I am safe and secure in the loving arms of God. Because God's presence is continually protecting me, I am filled with trust and confidence and know that I will reach my intended destination. God's love surrounds me and fills me with a sense of peace. I am secure in the knowledge that God is with me wherever I go.

When I do reach my destination, I take a few moments to give thanks to God for protecting and guiding me along my path : "Thank You, God, for Your loving presence."


"The Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
- Joshua 1:9


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers