Instagram

Thursday, October 22, 2015

WHOLE


"I am whole, well, and free through the loving presence of God in me."

The constant healing energy of God moves in and through me. I am whole in mind, body, and spirit.


My mind is alert and responsive. I am focused on what I need to do in every situation, for my thoughts are clear and positive.

My body is healthy and filled with vitality. I can accomplish whatever tasks lie ahead of me during the day. I eat the right foods and do what I need to do to keep my body healthy.

I dedicate my whole self to God. My faith assures me that both my spiritual and physical needs are met and that I am constantly being cared for by my loving Creator.

My mind, body, and spirit unite to radiate love and appreciation to God. I am filled with joy and assurance!


"May the God of peace himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers