Instagram

Saturday, November 7, 2015

AGELESS


"I give thanks for life and for the opportunity to become all that I can be!"

Regardless of my age, each day is an opportunity to be reborn to a life of happiness and love and to celebrate my growing awareness of truth.


Happy birthday to a new me! I do not have to wait for my actual birth date to celebrate life. My life is so full of blessings that every day I give thanks to God :

"God, thank You for divine life, which energizes me and restores me to wholeness as it moves through my entire body.

"Thank You for divine light, which shines on me and through me to those I care for. Your light shows me the way.

"Thank You for unlimited blessings in my life, order in my affairs, and peace in my heart. Thank You, God, for the opportunity to become all that I am capable of being!"


"You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth,
for he will be great in the sight of the Lord."
- Luke 1:14-15



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers