Instagram

Sunday, November 29, 2015

APPRENTICE


"As God's apprentice, I help create a bountiful world of blessings."

There is no limit to God's creative ability. Created in God's image, I am fashioned to be creative, too.


God has provided the material for building homes and other structures, and has given humanity a rich earth and food supply so that all can be nourished. God instilled each person with love and compassion so that people are eager to help one another. God granted every person grace so that the world knows it is okay to make a mistake.

Through right use of what God has given me, I am God's apprentice. The tools I use are divine guidance, intuition, faith, and love. Whether I discover a better way to do something, form a new friendship, or work at redeeming a social condition, God is my instructor and guide. Together we create a bountiful world of good.


"For in him all things in heaven and on earth were created."
- Colossians 1:16



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers