Instagram

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Be a Yogi Always


When one has established oneself in equal-mindedness, Krishna installs Himself in his heart.  His voice becomes the conscience that guides him at every step.  Through Yoga, fortitude must be acquired; through Japa, sense control must be earned; through Sadhana, the mind should be filled with peace.  But these effects are not noticeable, though the causes are practised.  People close themselves in their shrine rooms and perform puja, offer flowers, fruits and later emerge from the place only to shout and swear, frighten and fight with all and sundry.  Man must be a yogi always, under all circumstances, says the Gita.  This means he will be ever in ananda.  Faith in God can ensure equanimity and balance.  Knowledge must develop into skill, which  must be directed into skill, which must be directed and regulated by a sense of balance.  Or else, skill degenerates into 'kill'.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers