Instagram

Thursday, November 19, 2015

CENTER OF LOVE


"I am a center of divine love, attracting and radiating blessings."

I am a loving child of God. My soul grows in grace, beauty, and harmony as I rest in the awareness of God's love. Love radiates from me to family, friends, neighbors, and all people.


Love sees God's presence in every person and in every situation. It radiates forth to give without thought of receiving anything in return. Yet love is such a mighty force that it not only draws blessings to me, but also multiplies those blessings.

I am radiating center of divine love. Only loving thoughts are welcome in my mind. Only words inspired by love pass my lips. All my actions are inspired by love.

Divine love fills me and overflows into all my activities. Divine love is the atmosphere in which I live, move, and have my being. Thank You, God!


"God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us."
- 1 John 4:12


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers