Instagram

Thursday, November 5, 2015

DIVINE LOVE


"God's love radiates from me to bless others."

There is power in divine love, and no matter how much I love, there is still more love within me to give. In fact, the more divine love I share, the greater my capacity to love. Divine love expands to fill my heart and reach out to others.


Love for one is never diminished by love for someone else. Love increases with giving. Surely this is grace from God. The gift of God's love, so freely given, blesses and heals each person it touches.

As my spiritual awareness increases, my love takes on a divine nature that sees God in all creation. I begin to recognize the beauty in everyone and in life itself.

God's love radiates from me to bless others, and my ability to love and be loving grows and grows.


"Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it."
- Song of Solomon 8:7


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers