Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Education must confer Humility and Fellow Feeling


Any system of education that does not help to discriminate between right and wrong, that does not instil the fear of sin and the love of God, train you in the codes of humility and reverence, widen the horizon of your wonder, encourage you to worshipfully serve your parents and inspire you to dedicate your skills and attainments to the progress of your family, village, community, country, language and nation, stands condemned.  The corruption and cruelty that are rampant in this country can be traced to this grave defect.  Selfishness, greed, pomp and injustice are prevalent in every field.  The nation has no peace and the sense of security is feeble.  As science develops and technology advances, humility and mutual love should also develop to the same extent, otherwise, man becomes a menace to man.  Human sensitivity must be so high that no one can tolerate the misery of others.  But when one is not moved by the misery of even one's own parents, how can this trait be cultivated?


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers