Instagram

Sunday, November 1, 2015

ENTHUSIASM


"I greet life with enthusiasm."

Each day is a time of great possibilities. Many experiences are before me that will inspire me on my upward path of growth and discovery. Knowing this, I greet each day with enthusiasm.


An enthusiastic attitude is an energizing one. When I am enthusiastic, I tap into an inner wellspring of energy that promotes change in my body and in my life.

The positive power that is generated by enthusiasm improves my circulation and helps restore health to my body. It stirs up joy within me and calls if forth into expression.

Enthusiasm for life brings out the beauty that I was once unable to see. It opens my eyes to the beauty in everyone and everything. When I approach life with enthusiasm, I accomplish my goals with ease and efficiency.


"I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
- John 10:10


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers