Instagram

Monday, November 23, 2015

HEALING


"My mind and body are healed through the power of God's love."

Physical pain or discomfort may draw my attention to a particular healing needed. Immediately I begin to pray, affirming health and life and giving myself the care and attention I need.


I do all that I can to cooperate with God healing love, knowing that even before the need arose, God lovingly provided for me.

Emotional pain can seem so real that it will eventually affect my physical well-being. So I seek healing of my thoughts and emotions just as I do for a physical challenge. I pray, believe the best, and cooperate with the healing that is mine through the power of God's love.

To maintain health of mind and body, I continue this positive, life-affirming pattern, declaring : Thank You, God, for Your healing presence. My mind and body are restored through the power of Your love.


"He had faith to be healed."
- Acts 14:9



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers