Instagram

Friday, November 13, 2015

'Help' is only transfer of God's gift to another


Why feel proud when you help another?  The wealth or skill or official position or influence that helped you to serve another in his need was a gift of God!  Without His grace, you could have no one of them.  You offered this gift of God to another gift of God - the poor, the illiterate, the weak, the broken-hearted, the diseased.  A person stands knee-deep in the Ganga and uttering some mantras, he takes a handful of holy water and offers it as his homage to the sacred river itself.  God's gift is given to God Himself.  That is all that you are capable of!  That is all that you need do.  But, the pity is you do not do even that!  Or when you do it, you do not have that attitude of humility and reverence.  So, the gift develops pride in you and resentment in the recipient.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers