Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

HOME BLESSING


"The presence of God blesses my home with life, love, joy, and peace."

Whether I live in a house or an apartment, in one room or many, I affirm that God is the one Presence and one Power within my home.


God is within me, within everyone who lives in my home, and within everyone who comes to visit. The presence of God permeates my home with life, love joy and peace.

Because the loving presence of God is in my home, a spirit of order and beauty shines in every room. My home is a haven of rest and contentment.

God is a loving counselor in family decision, promoting understanding and cooperation.

The love of God fills my home, and all those those who enter it are aware that they are in a haven of love and peace.


"Choose this day whom you will serve...
as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."
- Joshua 24:15


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers